MetaVentures ("us", "we" or "our") operates the MetaVentures website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information when you use our Service.
When you use our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that may be used to contact or identify you.THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information about you in the following ways and treat all of this information as your "Personal Information."
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
- Information you provide to us. When you use https://metaventures.global and any of its subdomains ("Website"), we may ask you to provide certain personal information such as your contact information, demographic information, employment and educational history. Much of this information allows us to comply with our legal obligations or fulfill our contractual agreements with you and other parties, and sharing this information may be necessary to provide us with our services. Please note that in the case of entrepreneurs who provide us with customer data, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have the appropriate basis for doing so and that it is done in a secure manner.
- The information we receive from your use of our services. MetaVentures collects information about the services you use and how you use them, such as when you browse and interact with the Website or our advertisements. In addition, we may collect certain information about you, including information about your operating system, browser version, domain name, and IP address, as well as information about any website from which you accessed the Website.
- Cookies and similar technologies. MetaVentures may set and access cookies on your device, which are small files stored in your device's storage that typically contain an anonymous unique identifier and are accessible only by the website that placed them there and not by any other websites. Some third parties that provide services or advertisements to us on the Website may also place, install and access cookies and similar technologies on your device. We do not have access to these cookies, and other than allowing them, we have no role in these cookies at all. You can enable or disable cookies on your web browser.
- Information from third parties or publicly available sources. We may also collect your personal information (such as contact information or purchasing habits) from third parties or publicly available sources.
MetaVentures is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data. We will comply with data protection law, which states that personal data must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and transparently.
- Collected only for justified purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Consistent with, and limited to, the purposes we've told you about.
- Accurate and relevant.
- Stored only as long as necessary for the purposes we told you about.
- Stored securely.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages on our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.COOKIES
Cookies are small data files that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and are stored on your computer's hard drive.
We may hire third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform services related to the Service, or to help us analyze how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are required not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.SECURITY
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We do not control and are not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Our Service is not intended for persons under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and know that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information, we will immediately delete such information from our servers.COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
We will disclose your personal information if required by law or subpoena.EU OR EEA USERS
If you are an EU or EEA user, you have the following rights:
- The right to access information. You can request an explanation of the processing of your personal data.
- Right of portability. You can request all of the data you have provided to us, and you can request that the data be transferred to another controller.
- Right to restrict processing. You can partially or completely prohibit us from processing your personal data.
- Right to rectification. You can request correction of your personal data.
- Right to complain. If your request has not been granted, you may file a complaint with the regulatory authority.
- Right to be forgotten. You can send us a request to have your personal data removed from our systems.
- To exercise your rights, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.